22 abril 2010

Daily with every sunrise

Publicado por Mly en 4/22/2010 12:33:00 a. m.
He's that awesome person
who makes me feel butterflies
Nothing is more perfect
that seeing him when he smiles.

I can't explain the way
he has changed my life
But my love is increasing
daily with every sunrise.

If he shows me the road
to go to the end of this world
I will follow without asking anything,
and completely trust in his love.

Because he has given me all of his heart
He has sung me his beautiful song
I can't ask for anything else
It's just imposible letting him go.

He's the center of each sensation
And the top of my universe
Every moment I'm in a conversation
I can't get him off of my head

It's so hard seeing him leave
While I'm already missing his voice
He has become as important as my breath
It's just love him, there isn't more choice.


0 comentarios:

 

From Mly Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review