20 mayo 2010

Deep inside

Publicado por Mly en 5/20/2010 02:03:00 a. m.
Deep inside my mind
I'm thinking about our memories,
Those that make me smile
And loving you faithfully.
Because everytime you are by my side
It's scary how you make me feel.
The way that you complete my life,
Make me realized that with you, I don't need anything else.

Deep inside my soul
You are my biggest weakness,
Taking me out of control,
Making truth all my wishes.
I just can't ask for more of your love
Talking about happiness, I'm the richest
Thanks to you my life is enough
And it will continue if you decide to stay with me.

Deep inside my heart
You've become everything
Now I don't care about my fears
Being with you protect me perfectly.
I have no doubt this is something real
Exactly what I was needing
Please stay with me and make me believe
That you are the one who has been created for me.

0 comentarios:

 

From Mly Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review